Apex Entertainment, Marlborough Ma is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be responsible for the booking, upselling, and detailing of all events in your designated market segment to ensure complete guest satisfaction and increased revenue.
• Manages the planning and detailing of all events for 25 guests or less including children birthday parties, teen parties, bachelor parties, small corporate team outings, and more.
• Works with guests from first inquiry, through the detailed planning process, and follows up after event to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provides guest with all necessary information on all Apex Entertainment has to offer to ensure client can customize the best event to fit their needs.
• Schedule and facilitate site tours in a professional and inviting manner.
• Quotes prices and prepares BEOs in a consistent, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Reviews all terms and conditions with guests throughout the planning process.
• Routinely checks in with guests regarding their upcoming event to ensure all details have been addressed and guest experiences a smooth booking process.
• Responsible for ensuring up to date financials and proper collection of payment from clients in a timely manner.
• Assists in off-site street team events to foster community relationships and bolster new business.
• Provide clear and consistent communication with all departments through detailed BEO's, attending weekly BEO meetings, and direct communication
with various department managers to ensure all operations teams are set up to successfullly execute events.
• Reponsible for staying consistenly informed of all relevant promotions, events and and on goings at Apex Entertainment.
• Assist in answering general guest questions via the general phone line, web chats and emails.
• Daily communication with Sales Manager on status of all ongoing projects.