Apex Entertainment is currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our Sales team. In the Sales & Social Media Administrator role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests as their first point of contact on the telephone and across Apex Entertainment social media platforms.
Provides exceptional service to our guests both in person and on the telephone.
• Responsible for relaying all information regarding attractions, food and beverage, events, hours of operation, and any other relevant information guests may request.
• Responsible for answering all Event, Birthday, and General line phone calls in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
• Respond to complaints, questions and comments left on the company’s social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Continuously monitor site analytics for ad performance.
• Properly forward calls, take messages, and enter new leads into our booking software as necessary.
• Build relationships with guests to create repeat clients, receive positive reviews, and continually bring in new business.
• Any additional tasks assigned by management.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have full weekend availability
• Basic understanding of all social media platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
Preferred but not required
• 1-2 years’ experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry / social media management
• Familiarity with Adobe creative suite
• Proficiency in photography / videography
High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.