Apex Entertainment Marlborough, MA is currently looking for Ropes Course Operators to join our team and help us provide exceptional service and fun to our guests. In this role, you will be trained and responsible for a full understanding of the ropes course including its use for sage and enjoyable facilitation for customer visits. This position may rotate between the Ropes Course, Go-Karts & Bumper Cars, and Laser Tag.
• Maintain working knowledge of the course including requirements for overall safety of the structure, elements and harnessing, and
proper use by visitors
• Greet all visitors professionally and ensure they are harnessed correctly, wearing appropriate clothing and footwear, and understand the
rules of the course
• Facilitate the visitors’ use of the course by explaining the various elements, supervising the participation, and providing encouragement as needed
• Ensure the appropriate number of guests are allowed to ride course at a given time
• Ensure children are the appropriate height and age for course
• Know proper maintenance and use of the course, use all provided materials and equipment as trained and be present for all scheduled times
• Abide by course safety requirements for securing visitor
• Strong understanding and enforcement of course rules and regulations
• Physically inspect all harnesses and or safety restraints prior to operation of each challenger
• Inspect equipment to detect wear and tear
• Exceptional guest service skills and a desire to implement the Company’s core values to exceed guests’ expectations every time
• Demonstrates the ability to multitask
• Provide assistance to patrons entering and exiting course
• Any additional tasks assigned by management
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, or currently pursuing one.
• Experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry a plus.
• Must be able to stand for 4-10 hours at a time.
• Experience working with amusements rides a plus.
• MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Professional Appearance