Apex Entertainment Marlborough, Ma is currently looking for Line Cooks to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be responsible for culinary activities of the assigned station with primary responsibility for production and preparation of all menu items, recipes, and food sanitation, to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations and maximize profits. You will be responsible for preparing food for service and cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
• Learn all recipes and specs for each menu item
• Maintain high standards of organization and cleanliness
• Follow/complete prep lists and set up stations in a timely manner
• Follow food safety guidelines and check shelf life of product
• Have ability to prepare all orders within specified ticket times
• Answer, report and follow AKM/KM instructions
• Maintain organization throughout service
• Demonstrate a pleasant demeanor towards fellow team members
• Follow standards of etiquette in our kitchen that reflect the culture of Apex Entertainment
• A large part of the kitchen is the dish area. Keeping this area clean and organized is mandatory. It is an integral part of the team to assist
with the dish pit duties which may include:
Mopping floors, taking out trash, organizing linen
Set up and breakdown of dish machine
Maintaining full levels of chemicals
Organizing clean dishes on racks
Helping with prepping food products for service
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours at a time
Any additional tasks assigned by management
• High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
• 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and/or hospitality industry.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Weekend & evening availability is a MUST.
• Must be 18 years old