Apex Entertainment Marlborough Ma is currently looking for a General Manager to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire center, by performing the following duties,
either personally or by delegating through subordinates.
• Recruits, hires, trains, evaluates and terminates all functional managers
• Exemplifies the core value philosophy to all subordinates
• Maintains an open-door policy
• Addresses and resolves all guest issues
• Establishes center’s goals and develops efforts to ensure that goals are met or exceeded
• Ensures that all functions exceed guests’ expectations
• Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost
objectives are met
Ensures that deposits are made in a timely manner
Generates and updates financial reports
Takes responsibility for all daily cash deposits
Submits all required payroll records to HR Director
Meets or exceeds financial goals
Is knowledgeable of operations in each functional area
Ensures that all Team Members comply with health and safety rules and regulations
Implements and documents required safety programs
Directly supervises all managers in the center
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or 3 years related experience in a restaurant or entertainment venue; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate a history of sales improvement and cost containment.
• Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the general public.